The Research and Development department of KMT is constantly on the look-out for opportunties to develop new applications for our current products and the products we are developing. Today, the majority of the brucite and magnesium hydroxides produced in our factory find their way into plastic applications. We will privide technical support and product performance test for our customer , including:
• All kinds of test for product.
• Provide various flame retardant levels, burning test.
• Provide the Formula analysis
• Provide A2 aluminum composite panel Process and Formula.
• Provide the usage of MDH in all kinds of Thermoplastic no halogen-free cable
We are technically and commercially interested in all developments with our materials. Our R&D strategy is strongly based on cooperation with other industrial and scientific partners. If you have suggestions or ideas for new developments, do not hesitate to contact our R&D department to explore common grounds.
For general enquiries contact: