The R&D department of KMT Group is constantly on the look-out for opportunties to develop new applications for our current products and the products we are developing. Today, the magnesium hydroxide inlcludes brucite powder and precipitated magnesium hydroxides find their way into flame retardant applications. We will privide materials performance testing and technical support for our customer , including:
• Materials purity test: high purity, bulk element, microelement, trace element;
• Physical and chemical performance test:
1 thermodynamic parameter: Tm, Tg, Td;
2 Physicochemical parameters: moisture content, PH value, dennsity, viscosity;
3 Molecular weight, particle size, specific area, pore volume an pore diameter;
• Unknown component analysis: Spectrum, Chromatography, XPS, mass spectra;
• B1/A2 ACP consult and turnkey project;
• XLPE, LSZH/LSHF compound turnkey project.
We are technically and commercially interested in all developments with our materials. Our R&D strategy is strongly based on cooperation with other industrial and scientific partners. If you have suggestions or ideas for new developments, do not hesitate to contact our R&D department to explore common grounds.
For general enquiries contact: